Thu, Jan 11|
The Three Step Rewind Technique Practitioner Training
Learn how to help someone recover from trauma.
Time & Location
Jan 11, 2024, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
About the event
Approximately one third of birthing women and people will experience some form of trauma during their perinatal period. The old adage of 'Oh well, at least your baby is here safely' has become the standard response to anyone who experienced a difficult time during birth, implying that the mother, parent or anyone else who was affected by the birth just needs to get on with life and stop dwelling.
Physiologically that is impossible to do because of the way our brains experience a traumatic event. More than anything, the affected individual would love to be able to 'just stop thinking about it' and to 'get on with things' but they can't, which only leads to more issues such as confidence, self-esteem, anxiety, relationships etc.
The 3-step Rewind is three simple but effective steps based upon the practice of hypnosis and NLP to help you hold space for, listen to and guide your client to move through and beyond their past experience, whilst looking ahead to a future that they desire.
Training with Dani Diosi, an experienced Doula, antenatal educator, hypnotherapist, Master NLP practitioner and author, consists of:
- 4 x 3hr live Zoom learning and practise sessions
- Further tasks to deepen your learning and understanding of the process
- Practitioner manual outlining the process with relaxation scripts and further resources
- Following the course you will have the opportunity to accredit through submitting two written case studies and a follow up conversation with Dani to check your understanding and competence with the process.
- Beyond your accreditation you will receive ongoing support and mentorship through a closed 3-Step Rewind practitioner group, with the opportunity for monthly live peer group support and further learning sessions and 1:1 supervision with Dani upon request.